Free Training

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Symbol of Beauty

A Symbol of Beauty



On my way to my work I passed by Water District Office to pay my monthly water bills.
As went out from the said office and waiting for a Jeep going to my work as gazed the long winding road the beauty of the rainbow fascinated me so much. It is clearly seen by my naked eyes. As I stare in it, my heart rejoices. rainbow gives positive spirit in me this morning. The rainbow that I keep on gazing brings me recall God's covenant with Noah. The rainbow that I 've seen brings me to assurance of God's promises, His faithfulness and love to His people. It's beauty with different colors symbolizes the colorful and beauty of life. That life is beautiful and colorful. The different colors signifies the different emotions of a person.

No comments: