Free Training

Monday, December 24, 2012

Giving Extra on Christmas

 Subscribe in a reader


Two years ago, I celebrated Christmas with a unique baby Jesus. To care a newly born baby  needs many extras. You need extra patient to care and wake up at the middle of the night just to change diapers. You give extra time to check if the child is  hungry. 

This was my experienced of a Christmas   two  years ago. Jesus came to us not a form of a baby but through an old woman. A bed ridden and dying woman.  I give so many extras of my time, patience, love and care. My Christmas at that time was so meaningful and fulfilling for I was able by God's Grace  accompany this old woman  until her death. Why? Not because I was inspired , but because of of the Love of Jesus . The love of Jesus who's birth we celebrates this time pushed me to sacrifice my comfort so I could give her the comfort before she died.

On the first Christmas, God sacrifice His comfort in living His throne, and became helpless child in the manger. It was  His great love that pushed Himself to be with us... Emmanuel .. " For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son".

Merry Christmas !

No comments: