Free Training

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THE FEARLESS, HUMBLE AND JOYFUL WITNESS TO THE GOSPEL IS COMING TO THE LOWLY FILIPINOS

 Subscribe in a reader

 Eights  days more to go, we will be receiving a vibrant, joyful yet fearless visitor in the person of Pope Francis. God bless us Filipinos to have Pope Francis for few days to journey and pray with us. Praise God for this blessing. 

Pope Francis moves me to ponder to how should I witness and live the gospel.   He challenged me to be brave not according the ground of my ideology and philosophy but according to the teachings of my God.  That amidst of scarcity, life has to be lived joyfully. This is what to be  blessed,

Humility is virtue  to practice for one to live a joyful life. When we speak good things about others we are  experiencing authentic joy than talking ill against other people.   In moments that I humiliated, a ray of hope would surface out.  Hope also makes us joyful.

No comments: